Monday, June 16, 2008

Camping Pictures!

Austin
Carson
Rylan
all the boys!
Richard and Carson
Here are some pictures of the boys on their camping trip. They had such a good time with Dad, Grumpy, Robert, Nathan and Chance! The had lots of rides on the Rhino and even took a trip into town for a movie Kung Fu Panda which they loved. Mom and Megan enjoyed our girls weekend together and had fun shopping, going out to eat and to a movie. We could do this once a month!! Ha Ha

7 comments:

Tifani said...

I love have mom and daughter time so fun. Looks like the boys had a blast.

TheShumWAYS said...

The boys are all sitting on my lap looking at your blog. We think you need to come visit. IT's cooler here :)
Looks like the camping was fun. I am excited we are having a girl so we can have girls weekends :)

Unknown said...

Stacie....what the..."BEAUTIFUL, WISH YOU WERE HERE!" (name that movie, hahaha) Anyhow, that is so pretty...I wanna go. I am still waiting for my boys to go and do something, and let us girlies do something..........ALTHOUGH, I am sorta wanting a Mommy-SON date as well. What to do?

The Skousen's said...

Hey Stacie, I just found your blog. Brings back lots of memories. I am soooooooo happy for your mom. I just heard last week the she got married. I was totally blog surfing and found her blog and yours. This is Candee (Mcrae) Skousen, by the way. Your kids are beautiful. I can't believe you have a 9 year old. That is awesome! You can check out my blog at mattandcandeeskousen.blogspot.com

The Cluff's said...

Stacie- Love all the pictures! Looks like the boys had fun, as well as you and Megan. I keep telling Justin he needs to take the boys camping and let me and Kiersten go to Mesa. I'll tell him Richard did it...............you know he wants to be just like Richard, so I'll use peer pressure and see if that gets me anywhere. I'll trade kids anyday, but Hunter will drive you crazy as well!

Unknown said...

I don't know if we are going to be able to come yet. I have to figure it all out. I LOVE school! I am really enjoying it. ANYHOW...I don't know if I want to mess with my hours. I want to get it done ASAP! Nathan and the kids MAY go. We just don't know yet :(

Susan and Don said...

I am very impressed there were pictures taken at this camping trip! What fun memories for the kids.