This is Austin getting ready to go with Grandpa to Disneyland! He was so excited. Grandpa Paul surprised him by taking him to spend the night at his house(which he thought was cool enough) and then they got up early to go to Disneyland. Boy was Austin thrilled. It was good bonding time for them. Thanks Grandpa Paul for the fun vacation =)
3 comments:
Oh I am so glad he got to go and be with Grandpa. What a fun memory, one he will never forget!
WoW - I wish my grandpa would take me to Disneyland! Oh wait, I don't have a grandpa anymore. It's good he got a trip in and made such a great memory. Time just goes too fast these days.
How fun!! I want to go back to disneyland SOOO BAD! But I'm not about to go there in the summer while I'm this big!! I'm want to go bfore the year is over but with the new baby we will have to see??
Post a Comment