Monday, June 2, 2008

We've Moved!



We finally got all moved. Not quite all moved in yet but we get more unpacked each day. We are getting use to the stairs. We have never had stairs before but sure enjoy having a basement. I decided packing, loading up, unloading, and unpacking with 4 kids is not so enjoyable especially with 3 year old Carson! He was oh so helpful! Next time we move (hopefully not for a while) I think I will get rid of the kids although he will not be 3 anymore so it shouldn't be too bad. The boys did enjoy going with dad to unload the trailor each time. We are sad to see Heidi, Bruce, and baby Brooklyn leave tomorrow for UT. We are not wanting them to leave. We can't get enough of Brooklyn before they leave. She is so cute and such a good baby! My kids want to keep her here. Megan is excited for her birthday tomorrow and I am looking forward to dad taking the boys camping this weekend. Finally some much needed quiet time for mom! That's all for now, hopefully I will get my computer set up soon so I can post pictures!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I would imagine that wouldn't be fun unpacking with 4 chilluns. How'd you like carry your stuff up and down the stairs?? LOL. I found that I got tired of my stairs real quick! Sorry that Heidi's leaving you tomorrow! What a bummer!!! Guess you'll have to come visit us all here in Utah! Love ya, Stac, I'll give you a call in the next couple of days. Hopefully you don't get neighbors like my FREAK for a "sorta" neighbor.

Our Grand Central Station said...

Glad to hear the unpacking is going well. It's true moving with small children is something short of fun. I remember. Utah isn't so very far - I see lots of visiting in your future. Someone is always going one way or the other. I hope Heidi and Bruce will be happy there. See you.

Jacque said...

I do believe we are the only ones not moving right now...and I wont move again. I told Dawson when I move out of this house, it will be feet first.....Or maybe to down size to a condo for our old age....let's see that would be about a couple of weeks from now!