Megan and Austin at the top!
Rylan trying to climb
Carson loved the long hike
This rock was actually very high,
mom was scared!
Here are some pictures from our trip to Mt. Graham that got cut short due to Austin breaking his arm. The kids had fun climbing up the rocks. The pictures don't really show how steep the rocks were. Funny how I was a lot more scared with my own kids climbing the rocks then I ever was as a kid! And we were so careful not to fall and break anything! LOL That would happen later that day at the cabin as Austin tried climbing up the back porch and fell down on his arm. Thanks mom for the wonderful short vacation. We did have a good time while it lasted.
2 comments:
looks like it was a great trip while it lasted. It even looks cool. Of course everything looks cool if it's not here! Great memories, especially for Don and your Mom.
Maybe we can get them to the dunes with us this year.
Looks like fun! Glad I didn't pack everything and try to go. Isn't it funny how things are more scary now then when we were kids. I would never do some of the things now that I did back then. Jarom is sitting here with me and is so cute as he is pointing to each of you and saying your names. He can really only say Stacie.
Post a Comment