Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Cardinals Game!

Kamala, Chad, Richard, and I went to the game last night and had a blast. It was an awesome game where the Cardinals barely won. Despite the nearly 2 hour drive it took to get there, my headache and Richard's back spasms, we had a good time. Our first professional football game.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

thanks Stace...ten years has been one exciting ride. and I do agree that we are VERY lucky in our chosen spouses they are amazing men....you can tell Richard I said that, LOL. Hey, need to tell ya-you look HOTT in your cardinals picture with Richard...LOVE IT! You guys look GREAT! Makes me miss you, tons! We've had some good laughs! Love ya' girly girl.

Our Grand Central Station said...

Sorry his back hurts and your head ached. I watched the last half at home. At least I could turn the station when frustration with the team set in. Glad they won.
I actually like football, but prefer it in person. The TV just isn't the same.

Anonymous said...

Happy you had fun! Sporting events are so much better in person!