Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween Fun!

Carson stuffing his face with a cupcake at the party
Rylan as a Ninja

Austin as Superman with his mean face!
Carson as Spiderman

Megan as draguless

Aren't they cute? We had a fun Halloween. We had a party at a neighbors house from 4-6 then off to granny's to trick or treat with the Jarvis boys! The kids all had fun, and thank goodness they were happy with a few streets and then they were tired.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh they are so cute! i especially like austin's "mean" face. i'm impressed megan actually let you do her hair! will they all be grouchy today from the sugar high?!!

Our Grand Central Station said...

They were too cute and were fun to watch as they handed out candy. Too funny.

Susan and Don said...

I wish they could have come to my house! I would have even turned the light on for them. You do a much better job with Halloween than I did.

Unknown said...

Your kiddo's looked darling! Love Megans hair...Lily's is too short to pull up, argh! I miss you too. Looks like all is going well...me too! I have just been incredibly busy....and more than a little worn out. Gotta get the kids up for school. Today is my only day home! Love ya'