Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I found this on a friends blog and liked it so I thought I would post it on mine. Gives us all something to think about after this election.

“Whatever the era, whatever the times, one thing will never change: Fathers and mothers, if you have children, they must come first. You must read to your children and you must hug your children and you must love your children. Your success as a family, our success as a society, depends not on what happens in the White House but on what happens inside your house.” Barbra Bush

3 comments:

Our Grand Central Station said...

Truer words were never spoken. I love Barbara Bush.

Anonymous said...

I love that! So true, glad you found it! I am going to steal it!

Andrea said...

I am glad you liked the quote I really thought it spoke the truth.