Thursday, May 1, 2008

Yeah we're on!

So we are finally on with all the rest of you pro bloggers. Thanks to Granny for creating this site for our crazy family. Hopefully I can figure it all out. Like Granny said we are busy getting ready to move. As soon as the kids finish school we will begin moving at full force. Right now we are painting, and getting the house ready to move in. Richard is busy outside making a designated parking spot for the trailor cause of course that is top priority! I can't seem to get motivated to start packing yet. I've spent a lot of what little free time I have with my sister Heidi and her baby Brooklyn at the hospital where she has been since she was born on April 4th. We will all be so greatful when she gets to come home! Richard stays pretty busy at work continuing to put in 10-14 hour days. Luckily we get him home on the weekends! That's all for now, I'm off to pick kids up from school. I will try to add more soon =)

7 comments:

Our Grand Central Station said...

Oh Yeah! I am so glad you like your site. It makes it so much easier to stay in contact with each other. If Heidi wants to have a site, let me know and I will design her one for her baby gift. Let me know.

Granny

TheShumWAYS said...

Yeah now I have a sibling blogger! I love it as it has been a way to escape the world and actually do womething productive (journaling and keeping in contact) whereas Webkinz does nothing productive and I feel guilty for the wasted time.

Unknown said...

Yeah, Stacie! I am so excited to see you on here. I need to figure out to put a cute background. I'll get it figured out!

Talk to you soon!!! Love ya.

Tifani said...

Hey stace, welcome to the blogging world!!! I have to admit that I check this way more than the family website so I am glad you have a blog now I can stay in touch with you better!!! Hope all is well with you guys!! Love ya
Tif

Anonymous said...

Yeah! So excited to have one more blog to read! We are excited to come and see the new digs! Let us know when a good time would be! You know we are gonna have to go to Gecko much more now that you are so close!

emmielou said...

Your blog is really cute. Glad you joined us.

Shawna said...

Hey Stacie! It will be fun to keep in touch. I love the pictures of your cute kids! What a neat granny you guys have to start this for you! How cool!