Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Here's Hoping…
Hoping that the (other) crazy Harmon's will get into the fun of blogging a journal we can all enjoy. I know our lives are busy, yet it is nice to get on the computer (in the dead of night) sometimes and do a little posting to journal the things we deal with day to day. I know I will miss living next door to my sweet Megan, Austin, Rylan and Carsen when we move. R.B. and Stacie have been so fun to live by, that will be the hardest thing about moving. I have truly enjoyed that part of the last year and a half +. I wanted to do blog backgrounds and headers for all the girls for May to honor their roles as Mothers. I tried to select things that reminded me of them, and that I thought they would like. So Happy Mothers Day girls. I expect to see some pictures and posts of your crazy, happy, wonderful lives. I love you all - Granny
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment