Here are some of the pictures from our dune trips this 09/10 season. We were excited to bring our friend families and share our love of the dunes with them. The kids were gracious and shared their quads with all the other kids. Good times.

The lineup at the wall!
Gathered around!

Richard had to put Emma on a quad. Never too early to learn to ride!


digging a hole! They played for hours in this hole..

Carson going in head first!

Rylan and Brittany and Shay!

more pictures of the hole!

Tanya, Jeff, and Nikki on our second trip to the dunes! We missed Buddy and Chance.

Always wanting to ride. There was never an empty quad cause even when we parents were taking a break, the kids were planning and getting ready for the next ride!

Emma and Lexi! I love those girls! Aren't they cute =)

So Glad the Garns came!

What fun times. Thanks everyone for coming and making the dunes so much fun. Gosh, I can't believe I didn't take any pictures with the Mowers. We were so glad they joined us this last trip.
1 comment:
I have to admit I am a little jealous of all of you outings. One day hopefully Linus wont be so busy and we can get a 5th wheel and have some good family time away from home! Your kids will remember things like that forever!! We always went to our STUPID(so i thougt at the time) cabin but looking back those were great memories!
Post a Comment