Megan's first Valentines from a boy! Wait, how old is she?? Way too young! It's only just begun
Austin earned his Bear in scouting! Great job Austin
I thought this was a cute picture of Austin!

The boys decided they needed to fix the Rhino. They got out their tools and hoisted it up so they could work on it. Thankfully it did not fall on Rylan in the process! I think they take after their dad!

Carson playing with one of his toys he bought with his birthday money. He looked at every single toy in Target before he finally picked out the one he wanted! Gotta love birthday money!
Rylan playing with his new gun he bought with his birthday money. Needless to say the "mean lady" (as Carson would call her" checking us out at walmart wouldn't let us buy the gun because you had to be 18. I grabbed the $ out of his hand and told her I would buy it then. She said no cause I'm buying it for him. I told her that was ridiculous and I would send his dad back that night to purchase the gun. She went and got the manager who let me buy the stinkin gun. She also kept yelling at Carson to sit down in the cart which I was standing next to. She was so rude, I was shocked. He kept telling her she was just a mean old lady and she said yes she is. People these days feel it necessary to be the mother to everyone elses children.
Carson playing with one of his toys he bought with his birthday money. He looked at every single toy in Target before he finally picked out the one he wanted! Gotta love birthday money!
Rylan playing with his new gun he bought with his birthday money. Needless to say the "mean lady" (as Carson would call her" checking us out at walmart wouldn't let us buy the gun because you had to be 18. I grabbed the $ out of his hand and told her I would buy it then. She said no cause I'm buying it for him. I told her that was ridiculous and I would send his dad back that night to purchase the gun. She went and got the manager who let me buy the stinkin gun. She also kept yelling at Carson to sit down in the cart which I was standing next to. She was so rude, I was shocked. He kept telling her she was just a mean old lady and she said yes she is. People these days feel it necessary to be the mother to everyone elses children.
1 comment:
Love all the new pics. Austin with the scriptures is great. Show that to him when he is older and rebelling! Megan sure is a beautifl girl! I a sure daddy will be on the front porch cleaning his guns with all the boys when her dates show up!!
Post a Comment