Thursday, July 9, 2009

Goodbye Denali

So my beautiful blacked out Denali was stolen out of our garage Tuesday night. Richard got up to leave for work at 4 am and saw my car was no longer in the garage and the garage door was up. He came running back into the room asking me if I'd left the garage door up. I had checked and made sure it was closed at 10 before I went to bed. I quickly checked to make sure all the kids were in their beds and nothing else had been taken. It's so frustrating and annoying. I know I'm lucky they didn't take more and that my family is safe, but I feel like a part of me is gone. I loved my car! We hope next week brings better luck!! This week has been off to a rough start.

2 comments:

Preston & Amanda said...

:( i liked your car too!

Our Grand Central Station said...

Someone else really liked your car alot! enough to steal it. I hate thieves, I hope they all go to hell.

I too am glad nothing else was taken and that you are all safe. Even knowing that it could've been worse, it still feels so wrong that it even happened and is so maddening.

Damn thieves.