Friday, July 10, 2009

Found It!

Well they found my car, stripped of course. And since they took the wheels and tires off, it was dragged onto the tow truck causing lots of damage. So frustrating. Now we just wait and see what the insurance company will do.


It makes me so sad to see my car like this =(

6 comments:

TheShumWAYS said...

Seriously could they of taken anything else?
Oh this makes me so mad!!

Allyson said...

Wow. Now that is a scary feeling to know someone got into your garage and took your car! It just makes me sick. Glad to know they didn't come into the house, though, and that you're all safe.

Preston & Amanda said...

oh my gosh... :( i want to cry for you! i'm sorry dear.

Jacque said...

So, how did they open the garage door....that's scary. I will be deadbolting my door out to the garage from now on!!

Our Grand Central Station said...

I still get so mad every time I think about this whole thing.

Steph said...

I am so sorry! I am sure you are glad you found it but also feeling very violated. I don't know how other people can be so rude! Hope the insurance company takes care of you.