So I got this off of a friends blog and thought it would be fun to ask my kids the following questions.
1. What is something I always say to you?
Rylan: I love you
Austin: Did you brush your teeth
Megan: I love you
Carson: You love me
2. What makes me happy?
Rylan: when we listen to you
Austin: For me to obey you
Megan: the kids to be good to each other
Carson: I hug and kiss you and poop and pee in toilet
3. What makes me sad?
Rylan: when we don't listen to you
Austin: when I don't obey
Megan: When we hit and scream at each other
Carson: I do bad words
4. How do I make you laugh?
Rylan: Thats a hard one . . .I don't know
Austin: say funny stuff
Megan: make jokes
Carson: tickle me
5. What do you think I was like as a child?
Rylan: I don't know I give up
Austin: How the heck do I know
Megan: nice and helpful
Carson: nice and warm
6. How tall am I?
Rylan: 57
Austin: I don't know
Megan: 4 feet
Carson: taller
7. How old am I?
Rylan: How am I suppose to know that?
Austin: 30
Megan: 31
Carson: I don't know
8. What is my favorite thing to do?
Rylan: boss us around
Austin: get a break from us kids
Megan: go on trips with us
Carson: pick flowers for you
9. What do I do when you're not around?
Rylan: text
Austin: laundry or something
Megan: stuff around the house
Carson: go get the kids at school!
10. If I become famous what will it be for?
Rylan: my money
Austin: being in a movie
Megan: actress
11. What am I really good at?
Rylan: bossing us around
Austin: taking care of us-playing games
Megan: cooking
Carson: painting, working
12. What am I not really good at?
Rylan: fighting dad (on the floor)
Austin: you're sorta good at everything
Megan: thats hard, hooking up a tv
13. What is my job?
Rylan: Keep us healthy
Austin: taking care of us
Megan: take care of us
Carson: at home
14. What is my favorite food?
Rylan: how am I suppose to know that . . . mac and cheese?
Austin: How am I suppose to know
Megan: Gecko
Carson: I don't know
15. What makes you proud of me?
Rylan: nothing
Austin: you do lots of stuff for us
Megan: everything
16. If I were a cartoon character who would I be?
Rylan: Sandy on Spongebob
Austin: there is one one your age
Megan: a crazy mom like on Phineus and Ferb
Carson: a person
17. What do you and I do together?
Rylan: play
Austin: scouts
Megan: girls outings like shopping
Carson: bike ride and walks
18. How are we the same
Rylan: we have the same talent, we can do the same thing
Austin: we both have blonde hair
Megan: we are both girls
Carson: we have shirts on
19. How are you and I different?
Rylan: we have different faces
Austin: you are a woman and I'm a boy
Megan: you have children and I don't
20. How do you know that I love you?
Rylan: I don't know
Austin: do lots of loving stuff
Megan: you say it a lot and show it
Carson: take me to lunch
21. Where is my favorite place to go?
Rylan: that place that has crab legs . . . red lobster
Austin: the dunes with dad
Megan: places with us or on a cruise
Carson: Disneyland
So I learned a lot from my kids! My sweet sensitive Rylan isn't so sweet on the inside. I guess all I do is boss him around! Oh what they really think!! Gotta love it. Carson is so innocent. I guess I have some things to work on!
2 comments:
That is great! How fun!
Their comments cracked me up and I needed cracking today!
Post a Comment