Thursday, March 12, 2009

Couples Dune Trip!

So I didn't take many pictures but here is the gang at the wall watching Kamala roll my quad down it!
This is the wall where Richard went to save Kam! She is sitting behind Richard trying to get up after dashing out of the way so the quad didn't roll over her. She did an awesome job. The quad only rolled 6 times and ended back on its tires. You can see it below them. Check out Kam's blog for the video clip!!
We had so much fun and are thankful there were no injuries to anyone (just the quads)!! It's great to sleep in, ride as much as we want and just be together. We enjoyed dinner at Texas Roadhouse in Yuma Sat. night. At one point there was 18 of us in our train of quads/dirt bikes out riding the hills. Imagine what that looked like as we all followed our Amazing leader Nathan and managed not to hit the back of the line as we bowl rided. I guess you had to be there!! =) Thanks to all the Safford friends who joined us in our fun trip!



2 comments:

Our Grand Central Station said...

It was so fun - I am always glad to spend such quality time with my family and friends. I love every minute. Kamala was amazing, I wish I could move that fast! Lots of memories. Love your post.

Jade said...

It was awesome!! Our long train ride was the best. 18 is definitely the longest one yet!! Can't wait 'till next year.