Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Love Love Love

Love the background. This totally sums up what we love! Thanks Sherry for the background change. It's always fun to see how creative you are. Can't wait for our couple dune trip coming up! And speaking of love, I was lucky enough to spend the day with my Babe at Magic Mountain! We had so much fun with Kam and Chad. That is a great way to spend Valentines Day! I never take the time to post when people tag me but here are a few of the many reasons I love my Hubby!

1. He still makes me smile every time I see him
2. He would do anything for me and just about anything for others
3. He works so hard and provides well for our family
4. He is an amazing dad
5. I love the way he looks at me
6. He is so fun to be around
7. His corky sense of humor
8. His Butt, can't get enough =)
9. His surprises (as they are few but wonderful)
10. His devotion, honesty, and love for me!

Yep I have the best husband out there!
Love ya Babe

6 comments:

Steph said...

I was wondering where you were. You must have been busy making lemonade;)
You have the best husband...well, second to mine! Wouldn't it be nice if we all thought that way? Love the background picture!

TheShumWAYS said...

That is a cool background... she can take over mine :)
Glad you guys are so in love!

Our Grand Central Station said...

Glad you like your sandy background. It seemed like the best thing to do just now.

Jill Taylor said...

Love, Love, Love the pink 4-wheeler you are riding!

5 Frogs and a Princess said...

LOVE tha background...so fun! Looks like you guys are busy creating great family memories all the time!

Jade said...

Glad that someone loves that crazy guy!! LOL!! He really is a pretty good guy, who would've guessed that 15 years ago???! :)