Monday, February 16, 2009

6 Flags Magic Mountain

Here are a few pictures from our Valentine Getaway! We had so much fun!



6 comments:

emmielou said...

Kam came over today and told me you guys went to Six Flags. How fun, i am jealous, I love that place cuz I am a total sucker for roller coasters. Glad you guys could get away for a short vacation.

Anonymous said...

Very jealous! We'll have to go with you next time! Feel like I haven't seen you in forever, call me and we'll do something!

Our Grand Central Station said...

Glad you had fun - getaways are the best! I too am a roller coaster junkie. Looking forward to the dunes…

TheShumWAYS said...

You guys are always doing such fun things. You deserve it!

Wendy said...

How fun! So jealous that you were able to get away! But you guys sure deserve it.

Sherry - you did an awesome job! The blog looks fabulous! Way to keep it up too, Stace!

Jacque said...

Awesome blog! I just can't believe how neat all these blogs look. You do so many fun things with your family, I'm so jealous!