Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Birthday
So my birthday came and went. Thanks to all who called, sent a text or facebook note. It's nice to know I have friends and family who love me when I get old! It was a normal day of kids fighting, back and forth to school, and homework (that didn't get done until aunt Kamala came over)! A few phone calls, flowers from my hubby, a cake from my neighbors which brightend the day. Then my Babe came home from work and took me out! I opened the door to the car and found a few gifts. How sweet! We went to our favorite steakhouse, Firebirds, and stuffed ourselves. Then to the mall to do some much needed shopping with a Christmas gift card! I love shopping with my Babe. We are not the best shoppers and it's not our favorite thing to do but being together hand in hand makes anything fun! Thanks Kamala for babysitting. She's a keeper when we come home to a clean house, kids in bed, and homework done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
What a great Birthday!! You do have a great hubby and an amazing sister!! (You should keep them both around for a while!!!)
How are your toes?
Glad you had a great day! Can't wait to celebrate more this weekend!!!
Glad you had such a great day. We'll have to go to lunch (Red Lobster sounds good) and celebrate a little more.
Aren't B-day fun??? I think I should have more of them! Glad you had such a great day! Happy Birthday (belated!)
How much does she charge? =)
Glad you had a great birthday!
Post a Comment