Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Hats off to you…

You guys are the best to host the BBQ on Conference Sunday. It was so fun to see everyone enjoying each other. The kids were having so much fun they didn't want to stop to eat. A few casualties aside, it was a memorable evening. I just had a couple of pics on my camera I wanted to share, so am posting them for you. Your apple pie was delicious - I was wishing I had another piece around midnight! (I am the original night grazer) Thank you for hosting and here's hoping we'll do it more often. love you.


Stacie feeding Emersyn

Three of our crazy girls, Faith, Rylee and Madison

Tetherball wars

Jordyn helping Carson while Chance, Aden and Lauren get away in the little rhino

1 comment:

TheShumWAYS said...

Looks like a lot of fun- Stacie you are always such a good hostess! Wish we could come for more barbeques :) How about tonight LOL