We had a fun trip bowling with the kids on Thursday since it was Fall Break and no school. They all had so much fun. Carson loved to watch the balls come up and out! All the kids! Megan ready to bowl. She got really lucky most of the time!
I loved the pics you sent to my phone too. Thanks, it is great to see what they are doing. Looks like too much fun bowling. We will have to go one of these times. I'm sure the kids can all beat me!
We love to bowl. In fact, it's one of the things that Ali said they would like to do when here for Thanksgiving.....we've done that before and it is a hoot!
2 comments:
I loved the pics you sent to my phone too. Thanks, it is great to see what they are doing. Looks like too much fun bowling. We will have to go one of these times. I'm sure the kids can all beat me!
We love to bowl. In fact, it's one of the things that Ali said they would like to do when here for Thanksgiving.....we've done that before and it is a hoot!
Post a Comment