Carson was so tired and ready for a nap.
Monday, September 1, 2008
Our weekend Fun!
After picking up the kids from school on Friday we jumped in the car and told them we were going somewhere. Megan being the curious one of course noticed the suitcases packed in the back. They were full of questions! We ended up at the AZ Grand Resort in Phoenix. They were so excited. We spent a few hours at their Oasis Water park and then to dinner and then back to the room to crash. They did not crash. All the kids were so tired but could not go to sleep. Here are a few of the fun pictures from our trip!
Carson was so tired and ready for a nap.
The three silly kids
Megan coming off the big slide
Rylan playing in the water splashers
Carson just chilling. I learned he is quite the bully with a pool full of kids.
He loved the wave pool.
Trying to get a little rest!
Watching a movie before bed!
Plug that nose Carson!
Isn't this a cute picture. They loved the lazy river together.
Austin going down the big slide.
All in all we had a great time. It was fun to surprise the kids and do something way out of the ordinary. Mom and dad learned we need a major dose of patience. Anybody know where to get some??
Carson was so tired and ready for a nap.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
looks like they had a blast!! a memory they will always talk about.. . worth the lesson in patience =)
WHAT FUN! Looks like a memory they will never forget!
Ahhhhhh! That's a slide in a half... love it! What a great time! You guys are so cute for the fun surprise. Love ya girl. You were lookin' like a hot momma in your picture... makes me wanna do it. ;)
I can't believe those kids went down that big slide!
I think you get patience on cruises :)
It looks like you all had a lot of fun. Carson will meet a bigger bully someday. Oh- I learned to never pray for patience, the Lord just sends you trials. Hope you got a little R&R.
What a fun idea...looks like you guys had tons of fun!
Sounds like lots of fun! Your new blog background is cute! Kinda wierd with the feet but it's fun! Does it get you excited for your cruise... oh wait anything gets you excited!!
How fun! I am glad you guys had a great time. Have a blast on your cruise!!
I keep wanting to do that, but I'm afraid they won't let me in....or that someone would call in an emergency "beached Whale" report!LOL!
I have been searching far and wide for that "big dose of patience". It continues to evade me. haha! looks like you had a blast!
Post a Comment