Thursday, May 8, 2008

My wonderful hubby!



So Richard turned the big 30! He wanted a quiet evening at home with the family which was good since he was throwing up during the day. He was driving along the freeway when the sudden urge to throw up came. He couldn't pull over so he opened the window and out it came. All down the side of the truck and probably onto the car behind him. Yuck! So that made for a good birthday. The kids got a kick out of calling him and singing him "Happy Birthday" on speakerphone. We enjoyed a not so quiet dinner and dessert (is it ever quiet with 4 kids?) We tried to create his favorite cold stone with brownies, ice cream and caramel. The kids watched a movie and we watched ps i love you. Probably not his idea of the best movie but that's what he gets for letting me pick it out! Then it was off to bed since he didn't feel good. Not too exciting but he's not big on the birthday thing. I love my Babe and feel totally lucky to have him.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Happy Birthday RB Dear
Happy Days Will Come To You All Year
If I Had One Wish, Well It Would Be
A Happy Happy Day To You From Me!

Can you tell I am in primary?!

TheShumWAYS said...

Maybe next year... that's what I keep saying! Well you will have to celebrate it extra special for your anniversary!