Tuesday, May 25, 2010

To my Babe, my sweet friend, my love.


Well let's just be honest here. I don't blog! However, Stacie and I just passed our 12th year anniversary and I have to say something. Babe I feel amazed at how much I love you more every day. These have been anything but 12 long years, it has been the best 12 years of my life. I still today ask me how in the world did I ever got you (or tricked you ha :) to spend the rest of your life with me. I still look forward to coming home to you every day, to your open arms and a smoochy. You are a wonderful mother to our crazy kids, and truly the glue that holds all of our maddness together. I love you, I love you, I love you and I want everyone who knows us and or who reads this blog to know - I HAVE THE BEST WIFE EVER!!!!!!! Love ya babe!

6 comments:

Taya said...

Very sweet... you are such a good husband!!! :) Happy 12 years!!!! I remember singing funny songs with all the girls at your reception!!! :)

TheShumWAYS said...

Ohhhh so sweet!

Jade said...

Soooo sweet!!! You can tell how often I look at blogs these days....but that was sooo cute!! What a good hubby!!

Susan and Don said...

I bet this scored some big time brownie points!

Sara Hollobaugh said...

Ahhhh How sweet!! You guys make a cute couple!!

Our Grand Central Station said...

You guys are a great couple and I love you lots. I think you are both equally wonderful for each other. What a nice post.