I am so excited to let all my friends and family know I am joining Pampered Chef again after a several year break. I recently attended a show and thought it would be fun to host a show of my own, but couldn't stop thinking of how much fun I had when I was a consultant. Now that my kids are older I think it's the perfect time to sell Pampered Chef again because of my passion for the product. It's easy to sell something I love!
Please join me at an open house at my home on March 9 @ 6:30pm to launch my new business and get off to a great start! Bring a friend, enjoy the food, and watch me demonstrate some of my favorite products. There will be lots of door prizes!
If you are unable to attend the party you still, of course, are welcome to order. I will be getting a website where you will be able to order online. I will let you know when I get that info.
I am also looking for anyone interested in hosting a party to help me get my business off to a great start! If you are interested in having a great time with your friends and family and earning free and half priced items, please let me know. I am anxious to get a few shows booked for March!
Thanks for all your support, I look forward to an awesome year with Pampered Chef!
2 comments:
Sounds like too much fun. Let me know if I can help at all for your show coming up. I love Pampered Chef too.
Hey, Stace!
So fun to see a fellow fan of Pampered Chef! I was a consultant for about 6 months in 2007 as well. Fun times. But, as you say, very hard to do with little kids.
Let me know if you're interested in doing a show in Tucson anytime. I'd love to host again. I have 2 sisters getting married in April and May and then baby is due in July so March or mid-June or fall would probably be best. Just let me know if/when you need me!
Hope you have a great turnout at your restart!
Post a Comment