Here is Rylan and Carson! Carson was thrilled to find a tape measure and sunglasses in his stocking which is just what he wanted!
Here is the beautiful presents and tree. Santa was generous and left each of the kids two wrapped presents to open.
Sorting out the gifts
waiting so nice until Carson could start!
Not sure why they are all folding their arms.
Austin getting ready to unwrap.
Megan got mom and dad these awesome pants! Our favorites!! So thoughtful
My favorite part of christmas! This year they each used their own money to buy each of their siblings a gift. It was so cute to help them each pick out special gifts the other one would want. Ryaln got some birthday money and I asked him what he was going to buy. He looked at me and said "I want to buy Megan and Austin and Carson a gift for Christmas" I was so touched. We took him to the store and enjoyed as the boys snuck around picking out gifts for each other. They were each so appreciative as they opened up the gifts from each other. I was so excited I captured this moment. It was so sweet.
The bakugan Megan gave him.
Carson loves his tent!
Grandpa Paul and Grandma Lorie came over and spent the day with us. We enjoyed our wonderful waffles with strawberries and whip cream and then had to get out Bingo! Love to win those candybars!
I forgot my camera when we went to Tawna's for Christmas dinner so I will have to steal some from her or Granny! We enjoyed a mexican feast and once again got to be together. Thanks everyone for having us over this Christmas! We enjoyed this holiday season and felt so greatful this year for all our blessings! We feel so extremely blessed as a family! Richard and I are so grateful for our children and the opportunity God has given us to raise them as difficult as it is at times, we know we are lucky to have them. We look forward to the new year and all it has to offer!
1 comment:
Santa was certainly good to you guys! Looks like your Christmas morning was too much fun. So glad you had a great day - we did too. I love when our family is together. Thanks for sharing our Mexican Fiesta dinner at Tawna's. We had so much fun there. I liked the change from turkey all the time.
Post a Comment