She is SO cute! Your kids will love her, those dogs both have GREAT personalities and are awesome with kids!
What happened to Copper? This one is cute too, but I hadn't heard you changed out the pugle for a shih tzu mix. I guess I'm out of the loop these days.Glad the kids are happy with their puppy.
Awww. I love puppies. So fun. I love how kids get so excited with animals. What did you name it?
Post a Comment
3 comments:
She is SO cute! Your kids will love her, those dogs both have GREAT personalities and are awesome with kids!
What happened to Copper? This one is cute too, but I hadn't heard you changed out the pugle for a shih tzu mix. I guess I'm out of the loop these days.
Glad the kids are happy with their puppy.
Awww. I love puppies. So fun. I love how kids get so excited with animals.
What did you name it?
Post a Comment