Monday, November 9, 2009

Family Home Evening funny

So tonight for family home evening we were talking about testimonies and what they are. We then went around the room sharing our testimonies and what we believed. Dad started and then Rylan wanted to go. He said "My testimony is that we should always wear our seatbelt when we get in the car . . ." He was dead serious and we all began laughing. So cute. I guess the previous lession wasn't very effective! He did finish off a good testimony after we stopped laughing! Love my kids and their sweet testimonies they have. I hope they can continue to grow as they get older.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's cute! kids say such funny things! hope you guys are well, feel like I haven't seen you in forever!

Our Grand Central Station said...

I like his seatbelt testimony. It does make sense if you are asking to be protected in your travels after all. Cute stuff.