Since I haven't posted in awhile here are some updates. We have been back to school and getting use to the routine thing again. Mom is very greatful! We enjoyed a fun ward campout with only one injury! We had a fun zipline and Rylan got hit in the head as it was swung back his way while waiting on top the ladder for his turn.

It didn't put him out for long, he iced for maybe 5 minutes and then was off to play. Never complained of it hurting. He is so tuff

Here are the kiddos enjoying conference bingo! They did pretty well
2 comments:
Ouch! Poor Rylan. He has had a bad year for injuries. Looks like the kids are all doing well - I love that Austin reads to Brooklyn. I'll bet she does love that. Megan is definitely into the sports side of life. It's nice that she is good at it as well. Love you all, miss you all too.
Looks like you have been busy! It's always fun to see what your up to. I was sad that it didn't work out for me to stay with you before I had Grant. I was looking to some fun shopping days with you! We hope to get to the dunes early next year when Grant isn't such a newborn, so let us know when you go!!! It looks like you had a good time in Utah. Sorry to hear about everyone getting sick. That stinks, but it looks like you had fun as well. We miss you guys! Next time you are in town let us know!!!
Post a Comment