Monday, August 10, 2009

Beach Trip

Here goes the longest post of pictures! I couldn't narrow them down, I loved them all. The following pictures show a glimps of our amazing trip to the beach! We had so much fun! We went with Tawna and Nathan and his family, Jade and Jeff, us and Aaron & Amanda, and Kevin and Taya came for a day! Thanks to Tawna and Nathan who invited us all to join them. It was our first family trip to the beach and we loved it! We were spoiled and camped in a trailer (which is how I like it!) with running water and electricity! It was a long walk down a steep hill to the beach with all our stuff for the day but definately worth the long haul. We spent two days enjoying the water although the waves were a bit rough for the kiddos. I even attempted to learn how to ride the waves and managed to swallow enough salt water for my entire life. I had the worse heardburn that night from the salt water. Here are many pictures of our wonderful vacation!
Here is all the kiddos on the last afternoon before heading back up. They were drained but happy (all happy except Rylan who did not want to be in the picture)! We should have taken a group picture before Maddie, Darrin, and Kaitlyn left.

Our family pix! Poor Rylan was ready to be done. I think his broken arm hurt, but he never complained.

One of his happy pictures building a sand castle!


Wow! Are they playing nice? Such cute brothers!


Austin and Jaxon spent hours playing in the waves. They knew just how to do it!


Dad and Rylan, always together!


My Beautiful Megan!


Just where we all wanted Carson!!


Most of the kids in the water!

You know he needed a nap if he layed down long enough to fall asleep at the beach! So peaceful =)

Carson and his new found girlyfriend! They were so cute together!


Rylan with is pouty face again! Poor guy, i'm sure he was in pain.

Richard catching the waves!

Austin playing in the sand.


Megan


Aaron and Amanda! So In Love . . .

The boys and their dads

My silly boys!

Sleeping in the trailer! What a sweet life!!!


Megan, Faith, and Ryker

Carson, after a mud fight!

Aaron, Carson and Chance taking a spin on the boogie board

Chance, Carson, and Austin

Rylan and Dad chilling out reading their trucking magazines

3 comments:

Susan and Don said...

What a fun time - I just love the ocean. We should plan a fam reunion there some year.

Our Grand Central Station said...

I'm so sad we missed it. I pouted all week and kept thinking I should just get in the car and go. Glad you all had so much fun - what could be better than sand and water? Gotta love it.

Jade said...

It was a GREAT time!!!! I am already ready to go back!!! Your pics are cute! I will get ours up today (hopefully) so you can see/steal them!! :)