At Ripley's Believe It or Not!

This is part of the view from our Hotel room which was on the 33rd floor!

This is as close as we got to the falls. We got pretty wet! Oops cut off my head.

This is the Rainbow bridge that crosses from NY to Canada. We are on the Canada side. You can see the US Falls !

This is in the tunnel that goes behind the falls. It was pretty interesting and cool to be behind the rushing water.

Had to take a picture with the beautiful tulips. They were all over in all different colors!

I know, Richard looks thrilled!

Maid of the Mist tour that takes you on a boat right up to the falls. It's amazing how wet you can get from the mist. That is the US falls behind us

Another of the US falls.

Here is a beautiful shot of the Horseshoe falls from a tower.
We had a great time and enjoyed being tourists. I think we could have enjoyed going anywhere though because just being together was the best part. It was so beautiful!
4 comments:
I loved the trip we did to see Niagara Falls. We went in July so it was pretty humid. Glad you had fun, and that you got to see how beautiful all that water is. I am still amazed by the power of all that falling water.
Looks awesome! Will have to go sometime...I'll put it on my LIST!!!
Glad you guys had fun! It looks beautiful!!
Maybe we were in Canada at the same time aye???
Post a Comment