He hates it when I make a big deal out of his birthday so no surprise party this year! Everyone already knows how much I love this guy, but I can't help but brag. .. he is the most amazing husband and father ever! A few things about Richard you may or may not know.
-He has worked hard the past 31 years to build that gut (but realizes it's not that attractive!!)
-He loves his wife more than life itself!! ha ha (had to put that one in)
-He loves anything fast!
-He loves his vehicles to be different and stand out. (Even if that means getting a ticket every now and then)
-He doesn't sit still very often cause there is always something to get done.
-He loves to help others, it's just his nature and he's very good at it.
-He is a great businessman and boss and very smart!
-He loves Dr. Pepper and most any soda.
-He loves peanut butter m&m's, almond joy's, peanut butter cups, chocolate milk, stride berry gum, and most of all POPCORN! (He would go to the movie theater just to get the popcorn)
-He would love to get a good nights sleep. (without the help of a pill)
-He lives with chronic neck and back pain and gets headaches daily but you would never know it. (He is a trooper)
-Richard is a Richard, but grew up being RB to his family and friends.
These are just a few things about him in his 31 years. (13 of those most fabulous years with his most lucky wife) Love ya Babe !!!
7 comments:
Hey, how come you are posting on Thursday, May 7th when it is only Wednesday, May 6? Good trick.
I kind of like the gut. It has a character all it's own. Happy Birthday son, we love you so very much and appreciate all you do and who you are.
I, too, am a fan of the gut in a way! Not a scrawny kid anymore! Hope it's a great day with no headache and a good night's sleep! My birthday wish to you!
He will always be RB!! :) A little bit has changed over the years,like his little pot belly: I love the pot belly! But he is still the fun, jokster he has always been!! I will add my b-day wish to Tawna's for a day with no headache and good sleep.
(p.s. A one up from last year is just the fact that he isn't sick)!
Happy Birthday Richard! We should come up and take you out to eat for your birthday ;) Hope you do something fun and enjoy your birthday! You guys are so fun, we just love any chance to hang out with you guys!
Doesn't seem like 31 years ago...kinda flew by. Sorry I wasn't around more for more of the years before you got married and left home...but I've truly enjoyed all the good times we've had hunting, camping, duning (is that spelled right?) Hope you had a great day and can get a good night's sleep to go with it. Happy birthday son,
Love, Dad
Happy Birthday!!! I hope you did something fun! I can't believe you're 31... I worked 34 years on my gut!!!!
:)
You'll always be RB to us! Happy Bday, and just be glad you don't have hair like the pic below this post yet!! LOL!
Post a Comment