K, the picture of Megan in the snow with her sassy boots on is killer. She is getting just way too old. All the kids need to freeze and stop getting so big. Looks like you guys had a blast besides the sickness going around. I see you are getting chickens too. Lori's kids love theirs, especially Porter. Anyway, I miss you and haven't seen you in forever. Hopefully you will be able to swing by tomorrow at the shower. If not then we should get together with some of the other girls too and have a girls night.
2 comments:
K, the picture of Megan in the snow with her sassy boots on is killer. She is getting just way too old. All the kids need to freeze and stop getting so big. Looks like you guys had a blast besides the sickness going around. I see you are getting chickens too. Lori's kids love theirs, especially Porter. Anyway, I miss you and haven't seen you in forever. Hopefully you will be able to swing by tomorrow at the shower. If not then we should get together with some of the other girls too and have a girls night.
Yay Chickens! I can hardly wait to see your chickens. It will be an adventure for sure.
Post a Comment