Our crazy family

The four generations of Harmon's

Right before the 3 dunk baptism!

We all had a wonderful experience at Austin's baptism. We had lots of family attend which we really appreciate. Thanks to all who came. He put on quite a show as it took 3 times to get it right. He just didn't want to go under as his dad would say. I think the arm had something to do with it. He still favors it quite a bit and it was still pretty sore getting it off only 5 days prior. We all celebrated after at the house with ice cream!
6 comments:
What cute kids and what an exciting day and hey...third times a charm right?...Congrats you guys!
I still remember going over to your apartment to visit you right after you had Austin. He was only a few days old. I can't believe he's 8! Such a handsome little man!
It was a good day. Austin was so funny in his shy way. I got a pic of the cute poster that was made for him. I will send it to you so you can post it if you want to.
Chance is still talking about how you go under the water when you are baptized! He actually answered a question about baptism during sharing time yesterday and they all thought he was so cute!
Congrats Austin! What a great day! I love the 4 generation picture.
Stubborn family. I was dunked twice (my Dad called me my nick-name the first time). Grumpy was like Austin - something kept popping up - toe I think.
The 4 generation pic is nice. The whole thing was nice.
Post a Comment