Monday, July 28, 2008
We will be gone
We are busy getting ready to go to our big Cluff family reunion at Sherwood Forest (up by Alpine) and will be gone from Wed. to Sunday (Aug 3)! We are excited to finally get a vacation with all of us together. Megan has been in UT with aunt Heidi and Brooklyn this past couple of weeks. The boys say they don't miss her, sad I know but I asked her today over the phone if she missed them and she said no. What love we have. Richard has been keeping very busy at work putting in at least 12-14 hour days. He is pretty exhausted and deserves a good relaxing trip. The boys and I just try to keep busy. We went to our last summer movie today and have enjoyed going each monday. The boys play nintento, computer games, or watch cartoons to waste the time each day while mom keeps busy doing laundry, dishes, cleaning, and all those wonderful things moms do. I am excited for school to start to get back into a normal routine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Have fun on your trip. See you tonight for dinner.
Have a good time!!!
We, too, are looking forward to a much needed few days away! See you guys when we all get back! Have fun!
Post a Comment